a short break.

i just wanted to let you know that i'll be taking a break from blogging for a bit. my beloved 9 year old american bulldog pup passed away in my arms yesterday after suffering from a seizure. it was quick and painless for her, although right now i feel like i've died inside. the house has never felt so empty.

we will be eating and cooking around here because after all life goes on, does it not? i'm just not feeling that passionate about anything right now, and certainly not passionate enough to blog about anything food-related. i guess this is what it must feel like to get hit by a truck.

regular blogging will resume eventually. in the meantime, i feel better knowing that she's in doggie heaven chasing chipmunks and squirrels, and has hopefully caught one for once.

miss you, Mrs P.


Comments

Flip Cub said…
OHMYGOD, I am so sorry! You had Mrs P for as long as I can remember! Give The Boy my condolences, too. Flip Cub's heart goes out to y'all...
charcuteire said…
My cats, Julia Child and James Beard, send their sympathy but do want you to know they catch their chipmunks.
emily1274 said…
Love you guys so much! Hugs and kisses!

Popular Posts